HOW TO SHARE PHOTO SELECTIONS WITH THE PHOTOGRAPHER
- You must create and/or login to your account *insert hyper-link to create account/login page*
- Select your “Favorites <3”
- In the top right hand corner, it says selections to photographer “Share Favorites.” A pop-up window will appear.
- Edit the title and if necessary, provide any message inquiries for special editing requests. Extra images are sold a la carte for $15/each image. A PayPal invoice will be sent to your email.
- Click Share.
HOW TO DIGITALLY DOWNLOAD YOUR FINAL IMAGE SELECTIONS:
- On the private folder provided, it will state “Links for download images will arrive in your email receipt” and you will receive an email with a download link.
- Check your email for the receipt. Check your spam folder if you do not see it.
- On the email receipt, you will see a message with more information about the order and a link to the order page.
- When the digital product is ready for download, you can download the images from the download page. The will be a link to this page from your email.
- Once you have opened the download page, you will see a thumbnail of your images and a button to “download.”
- Please check your Computer à Downloads section on your laptop or desktop computer. The photos should be there.
The size of the photos will determine how long it will take the system to prepare the download for you.
If the total number of files you ordered is greater than 2 GB, the download will automatically be split into multiple zip files.
HOW TO UNZIP FILES:
- MAC- double-click on the zip file. A new folder with the same name will be created with all of the contents inside.
- PC- drag the .zip attachment to the desktop. Once the file is on the desktop, you can double-or right-click it to open. Double- click the zipped file to see its contents. When prompted, drag the files out of the window to the desired location or click Extract All. When you click Extract All, the files are unzipped in the same location as the original file unless you specify a different one in the Select a Destination window. Right-Click the zipped file and select Extract All. By default, files are extracted to the location as the original zipped file. Use the Select a Destination window to save the files somewhere else.